Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WOYWW #184: New Stamps, Not Much Mess

My desk is in a rather in-between state this Wednesday. It was gloriously messy on the weekend and on Monday with the last couple of projects; yesterday I didn't do much but shuffle it into an imitation of tidiness and clean the stamps and stamp blocks I'd used. And the only mess I added to it today is that bunch of Lawn Fawn stamps! And while they were very exciting (I was actually jumping up and down), they hardly count as proper crafty mess.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my you are neat and tidy...cleaning the blocks?! Are we s'posed to do that?! LOL I follow the TH method of cleaning, a quick wipe and done. Happy WOYWW! Nan 14

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use a wipe on my blocks and if I really need to clean them then I use hand sanitizer! Love Lawn Fawn stamps. Lou #93

    ReplyDelete
  3. All ready to start playing with your new stamps. Great desk. Francesca #55

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which ones did you get??? Inquiring minds. :-) I don't have any Lawn Fawn stamps yet (notice the "yet") but they are sweet and funny. Happy WOYWW on Thursday from Laura #90

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you were jumping up and down happy about craft!!
    Laura
    97

    ReplyDelete