Saturday, December 29, 2012

State of the Stash #11: Lawn Fawn "Stocking Stuffers"

I seem to be awfully behind on chronicling my ever-growing mountain of crafty schtuff. I blame the run-up to the holiday, and then the being-away-from-my-photo-editing-computer of the holiday itself. And therefore, I'm out of excuses. Here, then, was the state of my stash on the 15th:

First, my Black Friday purchases from DCWV Deals finally arrived. I got this heavily discounted Spring mat-sized stack... which turns out to be paper-weight rather than cardstock, but has some really nice patterns.

I also got a neat little owl pendant and some beads; apparently DCWV is also Blue Moon Beads. I don't know what I'm going to do with the owl, but he was way too awesome to pass by.

DCWV Black Friday mini-haul:

And then the real event of the week! My new Lawn Fawn stamps arrived.

I was incredibly lucky -- okay, credibly lucky but at long odds -- to win both the stamp sets from Lawn Fawn's December release, and I took advantage of the "Stocking Stuffers" sale going on at the time to round out my package a bit:

And of course Lawn Fawn included a little "thank you" stamp, always a fun extra in shipments from them.

Lawn Fawn haul: So that's that week of acquisition caught up on... onward to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment