Friday, September 14, 2012

New Fantasy Images @ Little Miss Muffet

Since I complain a lot about how few choices there are for fantasy images (except fairies, there are lots of fairies), I figure I should probably give a heads up when something new appears.

So, heads up! Little Miss Muffet has just released a set of digital images by Simply Sophia called "The Hills of Mooradale". It includes several unicorn images, a dragon, a pair of sea serpents, and a winged horse. The emphasis is rather horsey, but these unicorns have giant bunny-like ears, which makes them unique and pretty cute.

Not being all that good at coloring, I prefer physical stamps to digital images. But Little Miss Muffet does offer some of their images as rubber stamps as well, so it seems possible that someday these images might make it onto that roster.

(I'm not affiliated with Little Miss Muffet in any way, I just like fantasy stamps and want to see them be successful so more people make them for me to buy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment